Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 17 March 2017

Postcard Art Swap - clocks, watches & time


Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. The weather here has been lovely, but as I am sat writing this it is raining & is quite a bit colder today - good time to stay in and craft I think!
I can share this postcard as it has been received.
I cut the postcard from black card & embossed with an embossing folder. I went over the embossing with various colours of Viva Decor waxes.
I stamped the pocket watch & chain using versa mark ink & embossed with gold embossing powder, then cut it out. Used DI to ink over the watch face.
Stamped the border onto white card using black archival then cut out, inked around the edges with DI.
Die cut the wings from white card & inked with DI.
Arranged all the elements onto the postcard, using foam pads on the watch for a bit of dimension.
Stamped the sentiment using versa mark, embossed using gold embossing powder. Cut out & inked around using DI.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx