Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 3 February 2017

Challenge 23 Creative Artiste


Hi Everyone! Time for another challenge over at Creative Artiste,

Theme - anything goes.

Sponsor


I had the words from Scrapmatts to use. Because of the words I decided some kind of suitcase would be good.
I found this design for a pen pot in my Silhouette Design store.
Cut the design from Kraft card. 
Went over the sides using a Scrapmatts stencil & some DI,
Coloured the words using my Aztec Metallic paints.
Put the penpot together, stuck on the embellishments & added the tag with some twine.

Hope you have time to pop over to the blog to see the other DT's makes & enter the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev x

6 comments:

  1. A super project Bev and I really like how you've decorated your penpot. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant pen pot Bev and a fantastic idea with the suitcase and words. Love the whole design xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the suitcase that you created Bev, what better way to use those left over words up, I love it....

    Hugs xxxg

    ReplyDelete
  5. An original pen pot, which gives me feeling like travelling! Great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx