Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 7 January 2017

DT post for Crafty Calendar - January Challenge

                          


Hi everyone - new year, new month so must be time for a new challenge over at Crafty Calendar.

We have 2 sponsors & 2 prizes this month!

                         Bugaboo Stamps                              Lawn Fawn

       

            
The theme is 'Something New'

I was lucky to receive The 'Happy New Year to "ewe"' sheep digi image from Bugaboo Stamps.

I printed the image to the size I wanted a couple of times so I could decoupage parts.
Coloured in & arranged on my project.

I hope you will pop by the Crafty Calendar blog & check out the other DT's fab makes & join in our challenge - it runs all month. Hope to see you there.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning card I love the images you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card Bev love it! hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Bev, love the sheep and great choice of background paper...looks like fireworks!
    Wishing you all the best for 2017!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun project and the little sheep is so cute. Wishing you a very Happy 2017 Bev. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx