Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 3 December 2016

DT post for Crafty Calendar -



Hi everyone! Well it's that time of year again - already - I can't believe where this year has gone!
The theme over at Crafty Calendar this month is:
Christmas Time

and we are sponsored by:



I have used the digi image 'Three Christmas Sweaters' - love it!
I printed it to the size I wanted & coloured using DI.
I found a window die that I wanted to use on my Silhouette Portrait & resized & just cut out the image I wanted. The same with the tree with the 'pawbles' on it.
I backed the 'window' with some backing paper, then stamped the image onto it. Placed some gold mirri board behind the tree.
Cut out a nice tartan cushion for the dogs to sit on.
Arranged everything as I wanted it, using foam pads on the dogs.
Pop over to the Crafty Calendar blog to check out the other DT makes. Hope you can join in this month.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
CHNC - anything Christmas Goes
Hiding in My Craft Room - Christmas Colours 
My Time To Craft - Christmas Animals 
Come and Get It - Christmas 
Dragonfly Journeys - Christmas Critters 
CHNC Challenge Extra - Anything Goes 




8 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little doggies in their Christmas jumpers and I've just taken a closer look at the tree with all the paw prints and the arf arf arf tree trunk!! That really brought a smile to my face - love your card! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, so cute and funny too. SO glad you joined us at Come And Get It, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 310 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bev! My goodness this is just too cute! I adore their little sweaters and the tree with the paws on it could not be any more adorable. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas Critters blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at MTTC. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, Bev - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx