Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 11 November 2016

Inchie Swap






Hi everyone!
I am sharing some inchies I have made for a swap. We had to make 9 Christmas themed inchies. I managed to find stamps & dies to fit onto the inchies. Used DI to colour, The letters were die cut from red & green card. Edged each inchie with Inka Gold.
I had a small tin that some mints came in - the inchies fitted into it just right. I wondered if I could do anything with it as it looked like this :


I decided to give it a go! I gave it 2 coats of white gesso, making sure to let them dry inbetween coats. I then started covering with my favourite Inka Gold! I started with gold, then copper & green. Polishing each layer. I then stamped Merry Christmas onto the lid with Stazon.
Here's the result :


I'm really pleased with it.
I wrapped the inchies in some green tissue & placed them in the tin. I hope my swap partner likes them.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx


3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is amazing the stamps you have used are fantastic. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made inchies Bev. Yours are a lovely beautiful set and what a great attention to detail. I'm sure the recipient will be delighted. I really like what you've done with the tin. It looks completely different from how it started off and is a lovely way to present your lovely inchies. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inchies and I love what you have done with the tin too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx