Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 4 November 2016

DT post for Creative Artiste #20 November Challenge



Hi everyone! Time for a new challenge over at Creative Artiste.

We are sponsored this month by:



The challenge is anything goes and we would love to see your mixed media makes.
For this canvas i started by covering a canvas with bronze coloured Aztec Paint.
I then cut out a heart from black card & embossed with the hearts.
I went over this with silver Inka Gold - love this on the black card as it gives it an aged look. Went over a few of the embossed hearts with bronze Inka Gold.
I placed the heart onto the canvas & went around the edges with clear hot glue to attach it to the canvas.
I then used some gold hot glitter glue to 'scribble' around the edges. Went around the edges of the canvas with red hot glitter glue and around the inside edge of the heart.
Used the remaining glue in butterfly & heart moulds.
Once all the glue had cooled I went over with the silver Inka Gold.
Attached the heart & butterflies.
Hope you can join the challenge - pop over to the blog & see all the other DT's lovely makes.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Brown Sugar Challenge - anything goes (9/11)


8 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning creation. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful canvas Bev. A super mixed media piece. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous canvas Bev. I love your work with Inkas, it all looks so wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly stunning Bev, love the colours you have used here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this canvas, I feel like the centre is a mirrored pool of magic! Love, Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this heart, how you manage to make it silver, and the warm colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Bev. I love the design of the heart especially. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks very cool
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx