Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 16 October 2016

Postcard Art


Hi everyone! Just thought I would pop on & share this postcard I had made for a swap - I can share it now as it has been received. There was a bit of a wobble when we thought they had gone astray in the post, but it turns out her hubby had put them in a safe place & forgot to tell her about them - bad hubby - LOL!
I love the Stampendous Hallowe'en stamp. I stamped onto the white card using black Archival then coloured the image with DI & some Aztec paints. Went over the Hallowe'en with foil. Added some other images from a Crafty Individuals stamp - the barbed wire & the flying bird.. I then inked around the edges with DI & added some water drops.
The images on the other side are all Crafty Individual stamps. I stamped the church & bird image onto the top of the card & coloured using DI. The bottles were stamped onto some other white card, coloured in, cut out & embossed with clear embossing powder. The labels were also stamped onto other card, coloured & cut out. I inked around the postcard with DI, added the water splashes & arranged everything onto the card.
Hope you like them - my swap partner does.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning postcard the recipient must have been thrilled to receive this. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic piece of work Bev. You've used lots of techniques and your postcard is full of interest. What a good idea to put foil on the Halloween word. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx