Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 1 October 2016

DT post for Crafty Calendar - October Challenge - Hallowe'en



Hi everyone - time for another challenge over at Crafty Calendar! It just has to be Hallowe'en!

Our sponsor this month is:

Here is a little bit about them:

Hi I am Wendy Burns I live in Nottingham UK with my husband and two children who have been the inspiration behind the characters,  in particular my daughter who has kept me up-to-date with blogging and trends.  I work predominantly within the textile children’s wear market, fashion and interiors.

I trained as a textile designer and although my work is digital based, I
love to retain that hand drawn /sewn feel which I hope comes across in my artwork.

Digital stamps is a new challenge for me and the opportunity to work with the All Dressed Up Team and has been very exciting, in particular the creative way my characters have been given individual personalities by the designers .

All Dressed Up is a newly launched blog with an enthusiastic team who are passionate about stamping.  The coordinators Anne Lise and Bettina along with an amazing design team are also known as The Dressy Girls.

We have a friendly Facebook page, regular blog posts, tutorials, challenges and freebies .The stamps can be purchased from the Etsy shop which is updated on a monthly basis.

We really are friendly bunch and would love to see your creations so please feel free to contact us and visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.

There is a choice of 2 digi's to the winner.

The DT were luck enough to be given images from All Dressed Up. I chose the cute kitty in the pumpkin.
I embossed some black card using an embossing folder, then lightly went over the embossing with some Inka Gold.
Printed out the image & sentiment, coloured in & cut out.
Die cut the cobweb from white card.
Matted the black card onto some orange card & arranged everything onto the card.

Pop over to the blog & see the other DT members makes. Hope you can join in the challenge this month.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Crafty Creations - #325 Hallowe'en 

5 comments:

  1. Awww he's adorable Bev 🐱💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, Well this is a super cute Halloween make except for the spiders web and I really like that. Have a good weekend. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and super cute too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so cute and I love that web!!Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {Crafty Creations Challenges}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx