Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 5 August 2016

Dt Post for Creative Artiste Blog - Anything Goes.


It's a new month so a new challenge over at Creative Artiste. The theme this month is anything goes.
Our sponsor this month is:


The sponsor kindly sent the DT some stencils to work with. Mine were Build Me A Rose and Art Splatters stencils.
I had a lovely frame from a poundshop, it was ok but plain, so I thought these stencils would make it a little more interesting.
I decided to use my Inka Gold waxes with the stencils, I must admit to being a little obsessed with Inka Gold at the moment, but I just love the effects you can achieve with it.
I placed the stem & leaf first & inked through with green IG, then placed the rose heads onto the stems & inked through again.
I did the same with the Art splatters stencil at the top of the frame.
I was cleaning my stencil with a baby wipe onto some kitchen roll & liked the effect, so decided to try doing the same onto some watercolour paper - it worked! I love the effect, so decided to make a picture to go in the frame.
I think it looks more than a £1 frame now - hope you like it.
Hope you can pop over to the blog & see the other DT's makes & maybe join in the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Creative Corner Challenges - team Jess anything but a card 
A Vintage Journey - stencil it 
Craft Stamper - stencils and masks 



9 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful project Bev and a fabulous use of the stencils. The colours are gorgeous, especially the gold xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, thank you so much for entering our challenge. Greetings, Veerle DT - Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Inka Gold is another item on my list to try... need more space....lol!!! Love your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have certainly brightened up the frame. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Corner.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bev I love how this creation turned out, and I must admit I am partial to Inka Gold my self....
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project .... love the Inka Gold. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great recycling of that frame. Pretty colours and loving those stencils x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation, love the frame and flowers look so lovely. Thanks for joining us at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx