Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 6 August 2016

DT post for Crafty Calendar blog - Summer Fun


Hi everyone another month has gone and here we are in August! Can't believe it! Soon be Christmas - lol! 
Time for another challenge over on Crafty Calendar the theme this month is Summer Fun.
We are sponsored this month by:


The sponsor very kindly sent our DT some digi images to work with - I chose Crab Boat.
I printed the image to the size I wanted, coloured in with watercolour pencils & cut out.
I had some beach themed freebie papers from a magazine & decided they were just what I needed for my little crab friend.
I layered them up to look like a beach scene then added my crab boat image.
Cut out some more elements and added them with foam pads for a bit of dimension.
Added some sparkle to the water with some Stickles and an 'I do like to be beside the seaside' banner.
Matted onto some white then aqua card.
Hope you have time to check out the other DT's makes over at Crafty Calendar & enter our challenge - would be great to see you.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Crafty Creations - #321 on the beach
Creative Inspirations - #255 seaside, sunshine & summer holidays 
Ruby's Rainbow - #135 sail away 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning summery card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful summery card! Cute image and fab little beach scene!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is totally adorable!
    thank you so mich for playing along
    with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, what a great scene. Love the cheerful colours and all the little details.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card...Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx