Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 20 August 2016

Cupcake tag


Hi everyone! Well we have had a bit of all kinds of weather here today. Are you all enjoying the Olympics? Love seeing all the different sports.
Just thought I would share this tag with you that I have made for a challenge.
The 'sprinkles' embossing folder & cupcake dies & stamps were freebies from a magazine! Love a freebie me!
I embossed some white card & gently inked over with DI, covered a tag with this. Die cut the cupcake & assembled. Stamped the cake stand - this is onto silver card but doesn't show up very well on the pic. Stamped the sentiment then die cut & inked.
Placed everything onto the tag. Added some stickles to the cupcake.
Funnily enough I feel a bit peckish now!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Hiding in My Craft Room - #263 yummy 
My Time To Craft - #327 embossing 


7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful and fun tag with lots of yummy embellishments. Yes loving the Olympics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful the confetti look
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Bev. Love the image, looks good enough to eat!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag, just love the embossing folder you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome tag! Thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and YUMMY tag! Thanks for joining us this week at HIMCR!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx