Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Vintage ATC's


Hi everyone! Just thought I'd pop on & share these vintage ATC's that I made for a swap over on A little Piece Of Me ATC swap. The theme was Very Vintage - I think I have captured it!
They have all gone to their new homes now & I'm waiting for mine to arrive - stalk the postman time!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered these in:
Creative Moments - #96 AG with twist of ribbons and/or bows
Unicorn Challenge Blog - #11 make it pearly

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bev these are stunning vintage ATCs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vintage ATC, I love this images. Thanks for join us at "Creative Moments" this time, good luck and hope to see you next time Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at unicornchallenge
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx