Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 2 July 2016

July Calendar Art


Hi everyone! Hope you're all managing to stay dry - think we have had every kind of weather in the last few days - that's British Summertime for you!
I've popped by today to share this month's calendar art.
I had to alter the design from Silhouette Studio as I love Wimbledon & wanted a tennis themed design, so I found some tennis themed designs and substituted them for the original design, plus went with a green background. The flowery background is recycled from some packaging that came with a die.
I like how it's turned out - looks good on the wall.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is stunning it just sums up July. I do wish we were having a bit more sun. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's fantastic Bev, love the little tennis rackets......I love Wimbledon too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx