Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 1 July 2016

Creative Artiste DT post - anything goes


Hi everyone - another month gone by! I must be getting old as these months seem to be two minutes long - lol!
Time for a new challenge over at Creative Artiste.
This month we are sponsored by :




They very kindly sent us some samples to work with. I received chipboard circle shapes, chipboard words & a stencil.
I had some lovely freebie papers from a magazine that were travel themed so thought one of these would be a good base for my project.

I coloured the circle frame & words using salty ocean DI, inked through the stencil with the same ink.
Stamped various images around the page using frayed burlap & forest green DI. Also stamped a couple of phrases using black Archival - the one near the anchor says 'I'll be your anchor' & the one just under the circle frame says 'I'd swim oceans for you'.

I found the central sentiment among the same freebie papers so cut it out, put it onto some card & inked around with the salty ocean DI.

I hope you can join in the challenge or pop over & take a peek at the other DT's makes.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs,
Bev xx






3 comments:

  1. Bev I LOVE this! The colours, the papers, the embellishments. Awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is stunning I love what you have created. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning the background, and love your stencilling and the use of the chipboard pieces... Its awesome... Bev...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx