Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Christmas in July


Hi everyone - what a beautiful day it is here today. Doesn't seem the right kind of weather to be making Christmas cards, but that was the challenge over on the Outlawz challenge blog today.
The centre image is a die cut, the die was a freebie from a magazine. I cut it once from dark blue card & once from black card. The black die cut I stuck onto white card, then pieced the dark blue card for the sky.
I cut the twiggy wreath, poinsettia, fir tree branches, snowflakes & sentiment from white card. Inked the pieces I wanted coloured.
Arranged everything onto some paler blue card, then matted this onto dark blue card & attached this onto the card.
Finally I went around with some Stickles to add a bit of glitter - well you just have to for Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Christmas in July
Inky Chicks - #69 Christmas in Summer
Crafty Boots - Christmas in July
Christmas Card Challenge - #32
Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge - AG as long as it's Christmas
Christmas Cards All Year Round - anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the dies you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, i love you use of dies to create this scene. Thanks for joining us at Christmas card challenges, Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found us over at Twisted Thursday on The Outlawz, Bev. It was nice to see this beautiful card there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev! This is so gorgeous!! I love your blog and am now a follower!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Christmas card Bev. I love the blue theme and the splash of red against the blue looks amazing. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree; for Christmas, you just have to add glitter! I love your card, and I'm so glad you shared this with us at CHNC Extra! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx