Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 25 July 2016

CAS card


Hi everyone - the sun has disappeared today & it is not quite as warm. Hope you all had a good weekend whatever you were doing.
I thought I would share this CAS card with you today. It was made for a challenge over at Outlawz Challenge blog - it was their Sunday challenge. It is always CAS but has a different theme every week, this week it is things with wings.
I found the stamp I wanted to use & inked up some card using fossilized amber & salty ocean DI. Splashed a few drops of water on the bottom half to give the impression of water.
I then stamped the images onto my inked background.
I matted the card onto some blue card & added the sentiment.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely background and love the pairing of the stamped images to illustrate your sentiment. Very clever, Bev.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx