Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 30 July 2016

Winter Wonderland


Hi I'm here again!
I decided to try the Brusho strip technique with other stamps.
I painted a strip of white gesso across the centre of my Kraft Kard base. Once this had dried I stamped the two trees & the village scene with black Archival.
Tore a strip from the A4 Brusho background I had already done previously & stamped the images again across this strip.
I lined the images up & adhered the strip to the card.
Stamped the winter wonderland sentiment in black Archival.
Finally added some stickles sparkle into the sky strip.
I'm not quite sure if this has worked - what do you think?
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - a touch of sparkle
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas - #292 anything goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Christmas in July

6 comments:

  1. Wow a really modern look! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this technique. Couldn't understand it on your first card but now I get it!!! Brill!
    Thank you so much for sharing.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous Christmas card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks unique, love it, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 292 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab wintery scene. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx