Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 25 June 2016

Vacation ATC


Hi everyone! Just thought I'd pop on and share this ATC with you.
I bought the stamps from Stampin' Up - the background is from Best Birds stamp set & the globe, planes & sentiment are from Places You'll go stamp set. Would just like to say thanks to
Carol Christie on FB for getting these stamps for me.
I stamped the background onto white card using peacock feathers & mowed lawn distress inks. Stamped the stand onto the background. Stamped the globe onto white card, coloured in using distress inks & cut out. Placed this onto the 'stand'. Stamped the little planes onto the background. Stamped the sentiment onto white card, cut out & inked with spiced marmalade DI. Inked around the ATC with spiced marmalade.
I made this for a challenge over on Flickr, the theme is on vacation - I think this meets the theme!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning ATC. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx