Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 1 June 2016

June Calendar Art


Hi everyone! Well it is like Autumn here -dull & cold, best to stay in crafting I think.
Here is my calendar art for June made using my Silhouette Portrait & a design from Silhouette Studio.
This time I cut everything out from white card & inked using distress inks,
I mounted all the elements onto some patterned paper.
Hope the weather is not too bad wherever you are
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Silhouette Challenges - #38 anything goes (30/6)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bev and I agree it's like a cold winter's night here tonight lol hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous calendar art - such a great idea.
    Thank you for sharing over st Silhouette Challenges for June 😊 - Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so pretty...love the colors you chose-thanks for sharing with us at Silhouette Challenges for June! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx