Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 3 June 2016

DT post for Creative Artiste.


Hi everyone - there's a new challenge over at Creative Artiste.
The sponsor this month is:



For my Hearts & Flowers canvas I started by using Brusho paints. I sprinkled a very small amount of the colours I wanted then spritzed with water.
Once this was dry I had a couple of spaces so decided to fill these using Gelatos - mainly around the edges.
I stamped the flowers & hearts randomly using black Archival ink.
I then went around each stamped image with a quickie glue pen, let this dry until tacky then went around with my gold & red foils from Foilplay.
I then covered a cardboard heart roughly with gesso to give a bit of texture. Coloured with pink Pan Pastel then spritzed a little red Brusho onto it. Went around the edges & lightly over the heart with gold Inka Gold.
Attached some pearls around the edge of the heart with hot glue, added a metal heart in the middle & some pearls.
Went around the edges of the canvas with the Inka Gold, attached some pink lace.
Had great fun using all the different techniques on this.
Hope you can join in the challenge this month.
Pop over to the blog & see the gorgeous makes from the other DT members.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous canvas. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh, Bev that's gorgeous! The brushos look fab..... I really can't get to grips with mine, think maybe I'm a bit too heavy handed lol. Have a lovely weekend!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning canvas Bev. I enjoyed reading how you achieved it. The foiling looks great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Bev so glad you had fun! have a great weekend hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bev this is gorgeous. I love the fabulous colours.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Bev, love all the colours you have put together here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bev Hunni, what an absolutely stunning project as usual you alway put in 100% and I thanks you for that...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx