Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Daydream ATC's


Hi everyone - hope you have all had a good weekend & are ready for the week ahead.
I have popped on to show you the ATC's I have made for the swap over at Blissful ATC swap - the theme was daydream
I hope I have captured the theme as I had a bit of a time thinking of anything to do!
They are quite 'shimmery' & 'glittery' as I have used Cosmic Shimmer powders & glitter pens, but it doesn't show up on the photo.
I have used stamps, distress inks, Brusho paints, Cosmic Shimmer powders & glitter pens.
These will be winging their way to the USA soon.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

3 comments:

  1. Love the colours you have used Bev !!! Happy Crafting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev these are gorgeous ATCs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev, I think they're just perfect. A lovely set of ATCs. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx