Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 4 June 2016

Circus ATC's


Hi everyone - hope you're having a good weekend.
Just thought I'd pop by & share with you my circus ATC's that I have made for a swap over at A Little Piece of Me.
Each ATC is like a little card.
I inked the front with green & blue distress inks. I made the tent from white paper, paper pieced the red parts. Attached this to the ATC front & folded back the tent to make the entrance.
Stamped out a ticket, inked with distress in & wrote admit one. Stamped the roll up onto white card.
For the insides I printed off the images to size, I inked over the black & white images to tone it down a little. I added a little glitter with some glitter pens to the coloured images.
Went around the edges with gold gilding wax.
Hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev these are gorgeous ATCs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fantastic Bev and certainly very different. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx