Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 20 June 2016

ATC


Hi everyone! Well it's the first day of summer - it was like winter this morning, cold & raining, now the sun is shining with a bit of a cool wind - who knows what to wear??

I just thought I'd share my vintage ATC with you. I have been making vintage ATC's for a swap and think I am still in that frame of mind.

The background patterned paper is a Geli print, then a small piece of patterned paper - which is part of a great poundshop find. Stamped the image onto white card using rusty hinge DI.

Die cut the edge of the ATC, applied gilding wax around the edges, on the die cut part & on the wooden embellishment. Assembled everything. Quite pleased with how this one turned out.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:-
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Craft your passion - anything goes
Simon Monday Challenge  - use patterned papers
Artistic Inspirations - anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning ATC I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ATC, the die cut edge is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx