Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 7 May 2016

Tuscan Sun ATC's



Hi everyone - hope you are all having a great weekend. The weather here has been lovely but as I sit writing this it has gone very dark & I think we may be in for a downpour - well we've had a couple of days of sunshine!
I just thought I would share with you these ATC's I have made for the Blissfull ATC Swap. The theme for May is Tuscan Sun.
The stamp I have used is Tuscany by HobbyArt.
The fist one was stamped onto white card, then coloured with watercolours. I did a 'spotlight' on the middle one by stamping again onto white card then die cut the circle. I coloured this with the watercolours, then triple embossed the circle with clear embossing powder. The last one I stamped onto tissue paper, watercoloured then applied this to the base ATC using clear encaustic wax - I love the texture that this has given, a bit hard to show on the photo. I edged this one with silver wax. Added a few brown wax centres to the flowers.
I stamped out some flowers onto white card, coloured these, then cut out & added to each ATC for a bit of dimension. Added a drop of Glossy Accent to the flower centres.
These are headed to the USA next week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Creative Fingers - #108 anything goes
Simply Papercraft - #28 anything goes
Craft Stamper Magazine - anything goes
Addicted to Stamps - #192 make your mark

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev these are gorgeous ATCs I love the scenes on them. They remind me of some very happy holidays. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of ATCs Bev with those lovely Hobby Arts stamps. They look really summery and I like the way you've decoupaged the daisies on them. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of ATCs, love the one with the spotlight technique.
    Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set of ATCs!!! The scenes with the daisies added are so eyecatching :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Creative Fingers this time around!!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these Tuscan views, and so many wonderful techniques.
    Thanks for playing along at ATSM this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx