Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 16 May 2016

Paper Kimono Girl ATC


Hi everyone - it was a lovely day here earlier but it has clouded over and gone a bit chilly now.
I finally managed to make a paper Kimono Girl - yay! There is a good tutorial here .
I used some Origami paper - it's really thin, but strong & easily folds even though this was a small doll. Lovely patterns too.
I have made this as part of a challenge over on Flickr - Womens Trading Cards - there are some lovely makes on there - go and take a look.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is gorgeous I love the Kimono girl. I am just off to check out the tutorial. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bev. She's beautiful! I remember seeing something similar on C&C some years ago but have never made one. Thanks for sharing. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx