Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 2 May 2016

Encaustic Playing


Hi everyone - hope you have had a good Bank Holiday. We've had a lot of rain here - typical British Bank Holiday! Good for a bit of crafting though.
I decided to have another play with my waxes. Just practicing landscapes & tried a bit of stamping. I like practicing on ATC's as it doesn't seem as daunting to start.
For the seahorse one I stamped onto the coated card with Stazon first, let it dry then applied my waxes mixed with some clear wax. This makes the waxes transparent so you can see the stamp - cool!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Love to Create - anything goes (22/5)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev they are all stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bev they're amazing. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx