Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 23 April 2016

Magic ATC's


Hi everyone - hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.
Here are some ATC's I made for a swap over at A Little Piece of Me blog.
The theme was magic - which I had a bit of trouble with as I have no stamps that have anything to do with magic!
I went online & found some free images which I resized to ATC size, inked around the edges. I wanted something to give a bit of a mysterious feel so thought vellum would do the trick. I embossed this with my polka dot embossing folder. I placed this over the image, hinging it onto the back of the ATC.
I then printed the 'Abracadabra' onto card, cut around the shape it had made & hinged this to the back of the ATC.
I'm hoping that they fit the magic theme.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Creative Corner Challenges -words
Alphabet Challenge Blog  - d for dots
Creative Fingers - #107 anything goes
Dragons Lair Designs - anything goes


15 comments:

  1. Fantastic little set of ATCs! I love the brilliant design! Just magic!
    Hopping by from the Crafting Cafe today!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev these are wonderful ATCs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of ATCs I've not made any in a while,, used to love creating them...... you've inspired me to make some more!
    On the hop over from the cafe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these look very special. Hope I get one. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These ATC's are awesome, I love the fun flip top design! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project, and such a clever use of the embossed vellum. Years ago, I bought all the stuff to make ATC's .....needless to say I never got around to using it all ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super ATC's great designs, thanks for joining in our challenge at Alphabet.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab idea, love your ATC's thanks for taking part in the dragons Lair Designs Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun ATC's and a great idea. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Lair. Pippa DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are very cool! Magical... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab set of ATCs
    Thank you very much for entering the "Dragons Lair Designs" "Anything Goes" challenge for April. Good luck.
    Gwyneth DLD DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a stunning project. So detailed. I love it
    THank you for taking part at
    CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES
    Love Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx