Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 3 March 2016

Waxing Again...



Hi everyone - well we escaped the snow, although Keith said there were flurries in the afternoon yesterday where he was, but nothing here at home! The hospital where he works is a lot higher than home though, we are at the bottom of a valley. Today it is cold but bright here. 
Have been playing with my waxes again so thought I would show my latest creations.
I am still practicing blending and finding the different effects by using the iron different ways.
Hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx


4 comments:

  1. I love them Bev. You've got some great textures and seem to have really got to grips with encaustic art. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bev they are all stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya I love encaustic wax art. Love your pictures.

    Crafty hugs Pen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx