Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 7 March 2016

Mission Inspiration pages.

Hi everyone - I have found a great new group over on Facebook - Mission Inspiration. There are monthly 'missions' in which you are given prompts to help you to use different techniques.
I am doing catch-up, so I thought I would show you my January & February pages.





I really enjoyed doing these 2 pages & can't wait to start March.
Pop over to the Facebook page & check out all the other fabulous pages.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx


2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous Bev. I imagine you had lots of fun with these lovely makes. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx