Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 24 February 2016

Year of the Monkey ATC


Hi everyone - hope you are keeping warm during this cold snap!
Here is a cheeky ATC I have made for a Challenge over on Flickr.
I cut the base ATC from red card, stamped bamboo images onto it. Cut the 2016 & monkey with my Silhouette Portrait.
Coloured everything in, assembled onto the ATC.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Mod Squad Challenge - animal fun (1/3)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - AG with a twist - add an animal (1/3)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning ATC I hope you do well in the challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, really made me smile. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely ATC Bev. He looks a cheeky monkey! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a fun ATC! You're very creative!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun ATC. Thanks for taking the challenge with us at the Mod Squad Challenge

    Peggy T.
    Mod Squad DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx