Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 5 February 2016

'Headshot' ATC


Hi everyone! I have just made this ATC for the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge so I thought I would share it with you. The theme is 'Head shots'.
Covered the ATC with some Paris themed backing paper, stamped the image onto white card using burgundy ink. Stamped part of it again onto the textured paper & cut out the 'collar' shape.
Inked around the edges of the ATC with pink Inka Gold, Placed the image onto the ATC.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by - don't forget to enter my giveaway pinned to the top of the page.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Wicked Wednesday - #195 head shots (9/2)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Bev I love this! She is so lovely and I really like the way you've done the collar - it's inspired. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so great against the background. Love it. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx