Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 5 February 2016

Guest DT post for Daring Cardmakers


Hi everyone! I am a guest DT member over on Daring Cardmakers for February - exciting!
Pop on over and have a go at this weeks challenge.
We had to use three elements from a photo - I chose animal print, heart & text.
I embossed the large heart onto white card.
I had some great tapes (from my local poundshop!). I alternated them onto some white card, making sure it was big enough for my heart die.
I matted the white card onto some pink & put holes around the edges, matted this onto some black card.
For the letters I die cut the small squares from white card then die cut the letters from the middle.
Die cut some more squares, added tape to them & placed behind the letters.
Hope you like it - don't forget to pop over to Daring Cardmakers & check out the other DT's lovely makes & share your work.
Thanks for stopping by - don't forget my giveaway pinned to the top of the page, closes 14th Feb.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
4 Crafty Chicks - #248 Love (9/2)
Craft Rocket Challenge - #8 Valentine/love (15/2)
DL.ART - #173 Anything Valentine (10/2)
In The Pink - #87 with love using pink (17/2)
Crafty Gals Corner - #57 love is in the air (9/2)
Crafty Creations Challenge - #308 hearts (16/2)
Inky Chicks - #62 Love and/or hearts (19/2)
Alphabet Challenge Blog - Y for you choose (18/2)

13 comments:

  1. I love this card Bev and you've used lots of different techniues. I really like the way you've done your sentiment. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am hearing that song in my head now...wild thing I think I love you! Your heart is gorgeous and I love the embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card. Great design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're so pleased to have you playing along with us for a while, Bev! Your card is so lovely and you chose your elements really well. Love that embossed heart, it's stunning - and using the tape that way is inspired and an idea I my have to pinch ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Bev! So much creative detail!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bev this is a stunning card. I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that embossing is lovely this is very pretty card TFS Lis DT Craft Rocket Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty the embossing is so elegant. I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a wonderful card, so beautiful, thanks for joining in at Craft Rocket Challenge, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute- love the paper the backs the letters- awesome job. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing design, very pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our ALPHABET challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card - love that embossing folder. Thanks for joining the In The Pink challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    In The Pink DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx