Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 4 February 2016

February in a Frame


Hi everyone! Just thought I'd pop by and show you this that I have made. I already have a calendar but fancied some art showing the month - hopefully I'm going to do this for every month, watch this space!
I found the lovely design on my Silhouette Portrait. I just cut the elements from different designs of paper, put them all together & popped the result into a pretty frame. It looks really good on my wall.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is stunning. I can't wait to see what you create for the other months. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. February looks lovely Bev and what a good idea. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx