Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 5 February 2016

Creative Artiste DT Post challenge #11 anything goes

Front
Hi everyone! It's time for another challenge over on Creative Artiste Challenge blog - challenge #11 anyhting goes (mixed media).
I decided to make an ATC holder to store all my swapped ATC's in. There is a great tut over on You Tube here.
I covered it using some lovely freebie papers, inked around the edges.
The flowers and leaves were die cut from card I had coloured with Inka Gold - I added water & painted the card. This gave the elements a lovely metal look.
Then I added various decorations front & back.
This is a great project for using up all your bits.
Head on over to the blog & see the other DT's lovely makes & enter the challenge!
Here are the side & back views.



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx





5 comments:

  1. Absolutely Fabulous DT Project yet again this month Bev, I love that you always create very useful projects, and no doubt you would be able to fill it a few times with all your gorgeous ATC cards you have made...

    Hugs Rhonda.
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is amazing and what a good idea for storing all your ATCs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous Bev. I thought it was made from material. You have done such a fabulous job with the lovely papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Lovely ATC holder Bev. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx