Followers

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 21 February 2016

Baby, It's Cold Outside ATC


Hi everyone! Hope you have all had a good weekend - it has been a very wet and windy one here. Football on TV, rubbish weather - a good time to craft I think!
The theme over on Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog is Baby, It's Cold Outside.
I decided to try & make a window/door frame looking as if it was opening to the outside.
I inked my white ATC with blue distress ink & stamped some swirly snowflakes around. Stamped the snowman onto white card, coloured in & cut out.
Now for the frame. I cut out another ATC & cut out 3 openings on each half, trying to keep them equal & making sure to leave enough for the 'hinge'.
Once cut out I inked with distress ink, folded the hinges over & adhered to the snowy ATC.
Once the 'door' was in place I could place my snowman. Added a little Stickles glitter onto the swirly snowflakes.
I am quite pleased with how it has turned out - hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Wicked Wednesday - #197 Baby, It's Cold Outside (23/2)

7 comments:

  1. I love your ATC Bev. It's really fun how you've made the door. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a stunning ATC. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant Bev, the window/door looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this little ATC is interactive, its gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image, stunning and love your ATC with opened window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very original and well executed!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great ATC. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx