Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 20 January 2016

Hearts & music ATC


Hi - just thought I'd share this ATC with you today.
The theme over on Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge is hearts.
I have never had much luck using texture paste - don't know why, but I never seemed to have any success with it. I saw someone use some ordinary filler so thought I'd give it a try.
I went into my favorite shop & got a HUGE tub for a pound - and after trying it out on this ATC I think I will be using it again.
I remembered a music stencil I had that was a freebie from a magazine ages ago. I placed this onto the ATC & spread my filler over it. Was too impatient to let it dry naturally - so out came my heat tool! I was really pleased with the result.
I inked all over this using frayed burlap Distress Ink, then around the edges with barn door DI.
I die cut the hearts from some card I had inked & edged with black ink.
Placed these using foam pads.
The wooden heart embellishment (another of my poundshop finds! A large reel of wooden beads & hearts on twine & 'leather'.) just finishes it off I think.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - hearts
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - hearts
Not Just Cards Challenges - anything goes
Where The HeART is - anything goes
Love to Create - anything goes
That Craft Place Challenge - anything goes
Stamplorations - must use stencil
2 Creative Chicks - anything goes
Let's Craft and Create - layer it up

12 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a stunning ATC I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant ATC Bev. The music stencil looks fabulous and I love the arrangement of hearts xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Bev!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC, love the colours Thank you for joining us at Where the Heart is. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC, looks like you've mastered the paste! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh love the layers in this, its great. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lovely ATC Bev. Filler sounds a good idea. It certainly worked for you and what a bargain price too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining into the fun over at the We Love To Create Challenge Blog, love your heart Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh now! Such a lovely entry into our challenge :D
    Hope to see you again at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice ATC. Love the dimension and the sweet hearts. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx