Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 2 January 2016

DT post for Crafty Calendar
























Hi everyone - here's my DT post for Crafty Calendar's January Challenge - Something New.
We have 2 sponsors this month:


I have made card using the Cool Dudes & Little Skater images from All Dressed Up. I printed them to the size I needed, coloured them using watercolour pencils.
For the cool dudes background I used silver & blue waxes. Then matted onto white then glitter card.
For the little skater I die cut a shape, went around the edges with blue wax. Matted this onto glitter then white card.
Pop over to Crafty Calendar to see the other DT' makes. 
See you soon!
Hugs,
Bev xx

3 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous Bev. Particularly love the background on the 'dudes' card...so effective!
    Happy New Year
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev your cards are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards Bev. I love the look on the little dog's face. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx