Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 30 January 2016

Balloons


Me again with another post on this dull day!
I decided to make a card using my balloon die. I also found a stamp with a bear & a balloon - result!
I coloured some white card with blue PanPastel & green DI.
Stamped the bear onto white card, coloured & cut out. Die cut some balloons & with love sentiment.
Arranged the elements onto the card & drew strings from the balloons to the bear's paw.
I thought it needed a little something else, so die cut the little corner elements from white card. Placed them at the bottom of the card & inked over with green Inka Gold.
Hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Daring Cardmakers - balloons
Cut It Up - love is in the air
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - challenge 348 love,valentines,anniversary

10 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card. I love the bear with his balloons. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Looks like he's flying away on the balloons!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is so sweet!
    I must admit, I found it hard not to do another Winnie the Pooh and the Blue Balloon card for this one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this sweet card Bev. The little bear is a cutie. It reminded me I have a balloon die as yet unused.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card!! Love that sweet little bear!!Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute little bear. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab make for our Love, valentines & anniversary challenge thanks for sharing at CRAFT good luck and hope you will join us again.
    aunty sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, a bear with balloons is always so adorable. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so cute, Bev! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx