Monday, 11 January 2016
I thought I'd share with you some ATC's I have made for a swap over at A Little Piece of Me ATC Swap.
The most difficult thing I found was making sure there were no swear words on the print I used. I bought the book from a charity shop. I started die cutting my shapes & when I came to ink them I kept finding swear words of the four letter kind! Right in the middle of my shape! I hadn't realized I had picked up such a 'racy' book as I just wanted it to rip up - that sounds bad - ripping up a book, but by the look of the language in one maybe that was a good thing!
Anyhoo I have made these for the swap - hopefully without any bad language mishaps!
I used my new Spellbinder Sapphire die cutting machine, which was one of my crafty presents from Keith - I love it! It's great as It just sits on the table ready to use with my small dies, instead of having to get the Calibur out. I coloured the die cuts using Pan Pastels, the backgrounds were inked using Distress Inks then edged using Rub 'n' Buff.
I thought they needed a little sparkle and I remembered I had some little embellishments that were a find in a pound shop - I love the shop near me it has started having some real crafty bargains. I pop in when I have dropped Keith off at work & have a real nosey around.
Thanks for stopping by.
I have entered this in:
Not Just Cards - anything goes
Unknown at 20:35