Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 11 January 2016

ATC's


I thought I'd share with you some ATC's I have made for a swap over at A Little Piece of  Me ATC Swap.
The most difficult thing I found was making sure there were no swear words on the print I used. I bought the book from a charity shop. I started die cutting my shapes & when I came to ink them I kept finding swear words of the four letter kind! Right in the middle of my shape! I hadn't realized I had picked up such a 'racy' book as I just wanted it to rip up - that sounds bad - ripping up a book, but by the look of the language in one maybe that was a good thing!
Anyhoo I have made these for the swap - hopefully without any bad language mishaps!
I used my new Spellbinder Sapphire die cutting machine, which was one of my crafty presents from Keith - I love it! It's great as It just sits on the table ready to use with my small dies, instead of having to get the Calibur out. I coloured the die cuts using Pan Pastels, the backgrounds were inked using Distress Inks then edged using Rub 'n' Buff.
I thought they needed a little sparkle and I remembered I had some little embellishments that were a find in a pound shop - I love the shop near me it has started having some real crafty bargains. I pop in when I have dropped Keith off at work & have a real nosey around.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Not Just Cards - anything goes
We Love to Create - mixed media
Open-Minded Crafting - something new (my Spellbinder Sapphire) (9/2)
Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - sparkle
Let's Craft and Create - layer it up

10 comments:

  1. Hi Beverley - I hope I get one of these! They're lovely. I've been doing mine today for Jo's swap too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev they are all stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of ATCs. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow stunning work!! I love everything about it. Thankyou for joining us over at 'Open minded Crafting Fun' for our 'Try Something New' challenge Hope to see you again Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your ATC's. I just love the idea you have used your printed papers from an old book you purchased which you have worked your magic on. Swear words can be a problem (lol) They are all gorgeous and job well done.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Open-Minded Crafting Fun challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, your trade partners will be in for a real treat. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh!! I can't believe the book had swear words in it!! Made me giggle.. although I wouldn't have been too happy about that either LOL!! But your ATC's turned out wonderful!! I love the papers. Love all your doodling too! Just fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ATCs are so pretty! Love the soft colors and fun layers. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Craft and Create.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely ATCs. Such pretty colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Open Minded Crafting Fun. Hope to see you again next month. Good luck.
    Lynn, Open Minded DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful ATC's got a laugh about the book pages. Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx