Followers

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Snowflake


I seem to be into snowflakes at the moment - card & paper kind not the real ones!
I made this card using my Sillhouette Portrait, some white & blue glitter card & a spotty embossing folder.
Just thought I would share it with you.
I know it's only just December but I have my trees & decorations up! I find lately that I have to get them up early as my Mum died mid December & if I don't get them up early I find it all comes a bit much - so up they go early!
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - anything goes (7/12)
Shopping Our Stash - no stamping (7/12)
A Snowflake's Promise - winter/Christmas (13/12)
Emerald Creek Dares - bringing bits of cheer (16/12)

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the glitter and snowflake. thanks for joining us at Shopping our Stash for the No Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks gorgeous Bev. Lots of lovely sparkle too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev this is gorgeous that is one beautiful snowflake. We won't be having decorations this year we can't get them out of the loft my husband has a broken wrist. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation! Your snowflake is awesome!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love snowflakes! This would be a great entry over at Emerald Creek Dares Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful snowflake - fabulous. Thanks for joining us for our Festive Emerald Creek Dares Challenge

    Karon DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at the Emerald Creek Dares Challenge!
    ~~julia~~ Emerald Creek DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx