Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 19 October 2015

DT post for Oak House Studio - and TV details!








             

Hi everyone! I have a few makes to show you today.

These are samples I have made for Oak House Studio
Lynnda, the owner will be appearing on TV with 3 shows featuring Oak House Studio products - pleases try and watch. 

Here are the details:


 Freeview 39   Sky 663  Freesat 817

online at http://www.hochanda.com/

Wednesday October 21st

11am  Roses
2pm    Double Daisy
6pm   Best Bits


All the products I have used on these samples are from Oak House Studio.

Oak House Studio stamps used are:
Bumper Winter Leaves
Roses
Christmas Blessings sentiment stamp

Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry pigment ink pads used:
Triple Meadow Greens
Triple Fruity Reds
Yummy Chocolate

Oak House Studio Colour Chemistry Inks used:
Citrus Lime
Citrus Yellow
Jubilee Red

I also used Oak House Studio tags & stamping card.

I hope you can tune into the TV programmes on Wednesday - you never know you might see some of my samples!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx





















6 comments:

  1. These are all wonderful Bev. I love the designs.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am set up to record! Can't wait. Fabulous creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev you have made some gorgeous sample. I am looking forward to the shows I will look out for your makes. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Bev, can't wait for the show.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab makes Bev, looks like you have been very busy. Will keep an eye out for your makes!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx