Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 10 September 2015

Another set of ATC's


Hi everyone! Here is another set of ATC's made for a swap over on A Little Piece of Me ATC Swap blog. Fairies is the theme this month.
For the backgrounds I put some inks down onto my glass mat, then spritzed with water, Pressed my card onto this - I did each ATC separately and each one came out different.
I then stamped the leaves, grasses, toadstools and stars using distress inks. Stamped the sentiments.
I stamped the fairies onto white card, coloured in, cut out then adhered to the ATC's.
All fairies need glitter so added some stickles glitter - especially on the wings. Added some Rub'n'Buff around the edges.
Hope you like my fairy ATC's.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:

Create & Inspire - anything goes
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - anything goes
Creative Moments - use a sentiment
Papertake Weekly Challenge - things with wings
Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev they are all gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning. The backgrounds are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the fun at Penny's Paper-Crafty.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely Stunning ATC set I love the colours and your designs, hunni...

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx