Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2015

Tri-fold shutter cards


Hi everyone - well a much better day today weatherwise, the sun has been shining and it was a tad warmer.
There is a challenge over on a Facebook crafty page to make a tri-fold card. I have never made one of these so decided to give it a go!
There is a great tut on YouTube here.
I picked the card for the card base, cut it out as per the instructions. Cut some patterned paper & matted these to the panels.
Picked out some stamps & stamped with black Archival onto the base card. Stamped again so I could decoupage elements of the stamps. Coloured using Inktense pencils.
Matted these onto the centre panels.
I enjoyed making this card & it wasn't as hard to make as I thought it would be.
I also found a tut for a cute mini tri-fold card here.
Here is a pic of the one I made.





It is owl themed as that was the theme for a challenge - an owl themed birthday card.
Here is a pic showing the difference in size between the two.




Hope you like them.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

1 comment:

  1. Goregous Bev I love making the Trishutter folder cards

    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx