Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 24 July 2015

Cold enough for Christmas....


Another post!
Well it has been dull & cold enough to be thinking about Christmas today so thought I would make a start on Christmas cards! Also ther is a challenge on a Facebook page to make a Christmas card but no red or green to be used.

It is another Sillhouette make - found this lovely shaped card. Which I cut out of white card.
The patterned paper was a freebie from a magazine. Cut the words from white card & matted silver mirri. Finished off with a silver ribbon tied into a bow.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - use patterned paper
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Christmas in July
Craft-Dee BowZ - anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and so love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous Christmas card I love the design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card! Love the stand up design. I will be happy to share some our heat with you...it is in the upper 90's here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say...Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ July Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow."

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous....love the design! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! Love the design. Thanks for playing along with us this month at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Good luck!
    Diana DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Bev......just wondered if you could get in touch with me on mrsgrohl1@gmail.com when you have a minute please.
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx