Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 24 July 2015

Birthday card, envelope & purse


Hi everyone! Where has the summer gone - it's like autumn here today.
I can post this now as it has been received.
I made this for James' partner, Charlotte.
I had found the card I wanted to make in my Sillhouette library.
I started out with some Kraft card, ran it through my Sillhouette. Picked out the patterned papers I wanted to use & ran these through as well.
Assembled the card & added a little twine at the top of the card.
I made the envelope using my We R Memory Keepers envelope maker - so easy. I can now make envelopes for any size card.


I also made this little purse/money wallet to put her some money in. Again I found just what I wanted in the Sillhouette store. Used the Kraft card again, some lovely patterned paper, ribbon & finished off with a brad for the fastener.

Hope you like my makes.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
CH patterned paper challenge - use patterned paper

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bev they are gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty the purse is adorable too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki Dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and money purse set :-) Thanks for sharing them in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
    Hope to see you next time too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx