Followers

Google+ Followers

Monday, 4 May 2015

Trees card made for challenge


Hi everyone! Hope you are having a good May day bank holiday. The weather is not too bad here - was sunny but has clouded over a little now.
I made this card for a challenge over on Mad Crafters Giggles on FB. It is a one word wonder challenge - guess the word!
I found this die cut in my library for my Silhouette Portrait.
I cut the base from some pale pink card, the tree overlays from green card & the flowers from pink paper. Then assembled it using my trusty Zig glue pen.
I think this is a good shaped card & very spring like.
thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Make My Monday Challeneg Blog - Trees or leaves (closes 9/5)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card I love the unusual design. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green and pink is such a lovely spring-like combo and this beautifully shaped card is fresh and pretty. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx