Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 30 May 2015

Numbers


Hi everyone! Dull cool day here today so time for a bit of crafting - as if I need the excuse!
The theme over on the Facebook group One Word Wonder is numbers.
I had some Tim Holtz stamps - Visual Artistry Collection, Seamless Experience that I wanted to use & there are numbers on the ruler - result!
I cut some white card & stamped the ruler & stitches using black Archival. I then went around the card with Pan Pastel Burnt Sienna Tint, went over the rulers with Pan Pastel Burnt Sienna. Edged the card with pink Inka Gold.
I stamped the dress form onto white card using the black Archival then cut out & edged with Inka Gold & some gold Rub'n'Buff.
I had been experimenting with Brusho paints & had a few backgrounds. I decided which part I wanted to use & stamped the sentiment, cut out & edged with the Inka Gold.
Attached the dress form & sentiment using foam pads for a bit of dimension.
Measured out some pink spotted paper for matting & layerin.
Hope you like my make today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Kitty Bee Designs - sew cute- WINNER!
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
That's Crafty! Challenge Blog - numbers

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bev this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, love it...Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great dress form and love the stamped background and brilliant sentiment-Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercraft
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great design!
    Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cool!!! Reminds me of the old style McCalls patterns. Well done! Mahalo for joining our sew cute challenge at KBD Aloha Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx