Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 1 May 2015

Creative Artiste Challenge Blog Post


Hi everyone! What a lovely April we have had. May is here so that means a new monthly challenge over at Creative Artiste Challenge Blog. I hope you will pop over & have a look & take part in the challenge. This months sponsor is :

http://sherribaldy.blogspot.co.uk/

Here is my take on one of the digi stamps & colour theme for this month.
I took a piece of white card, covered the bottom half in green tissue paper, the top half in blue tissue. I stamped the clouds by using titanium white acrylic paint on some bubble wrap.
I adhered a piece of green hessian across the centre.
I resized the digi to the size I needed, then coloured using Inktense pencils. Adered using foam pads for a bit of dimension.
I made some clay flowers & a butterfly.
I then was ready to arrange the elements on my background.
I added some pieces of the hessian across the bottom, attached my flowers, added some ribbon. I decided to use one of my yellow flowers as a sun.
Added a few more charms.
Stamped the sentiment onto white card & attached using foam pads.
Have a great time whatever you're doing.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

I have entered this in:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - use a metal charm
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - anything goes
Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges - April showers bring May flowers (closes 28/5)
Quick Quotes - add a flower or butterfly (closes 25/5)
Design Team Showcase - always anything goes (have to be on DT) (closes 9/5)

12 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation, by you Bev, again this month, I love your use of hessian, and your clay flowers and the sun... Thank you so much for your continued support as one of our valued Design Team members...

    Hugs Rhonda DT
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/challenge-2-design-seeds-colour-board.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev this is a stunning card I love the image and you have created an amazing textured background. Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bev. gorgeous card and very clever background. Love the image and and fab colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Bev! Love the cute image and fabulous background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Anything Goes" challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Bev ..love the dimensions ...really good example of mixed media!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous creation, love all the embellies and the hessian. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card . Thank you for joining BSC

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card :)
    Thanks for playing along in the Design Team Showcase.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the use of your flowers. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Quick Quotes Challenge. Hope to see your entry for next month too!!

    Crystal
    crystalthompsoninks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx