Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 1 May 2015

April Shower ATC's


Hi everyone! Hope you are enjoying the long weekend - if you get one of course.
Just thought I'd pop by & share some ATC's I made for a challenge at ATC Swap UK - the theme was April Showers.
These have been done using my Silhouette Portrait.
I found some rainbow vellum that I had forgotten all about. I found the lovely raindrops & cut these from the vellum, then adhered these to some white card.
Cut the umbrellas from various card, cut the wellies from vellum & adhered to white card.
Arranged all the elements onto the ATC's.
Hope you like them - thanks for stopping by.
Hugs,
Bev xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bev they are gorgeous ATCs. I have just got a cutting machine. I haven't used it yet. You have inspired me to have a go. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fab! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx